Step 1 Invest in a pair of hair cutting scissors. They are fairly cheap and available at Sally's and Walmart.
Step 2 Put your hair in 10-20 twists.
Step 3 Trim off the ends of each twist. OR
Step 4 If you have visibly defined curls, go curl by curl and trim the end.
Your hair does not have to be wet if you use these methods. If you wear your hair straight from time to time, it is best to straighten the hair first.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades