- 1/4 cup of henna powder
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- plastic conditioning cap (or grocery store bag)
Step 1 Mix henna powder with lemon juice until it is a "goopy" paste. It will have the consistency of mashed potatoes.
Step 2 Part clean hair into three or four large sections.
Step 3 Apply henna to each section. Hair should be saturated with the paste.
Step 4 Cover hair with cap and leave on for several hours.
Step 5 Rinse henna out and condition the hair.
Unless your hair is very light, you will not notice a drastic change. Henna lightens the hair color over time. Repeated henna treatments will change the hair to a more noticeable reddish hue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades